Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rohan Saxena

Hi Everyone, I'm Rohan Saxena and am a senior majoring in Finance.  I have been part of SUBOG since my freshman year; I have been the Marketing Chair Sophomore year and have been the Vice President for Outreach for the past two years.  As V.P. for Outreach, I lead the Promotions, Recruitment and Retention, and Social Media Committees.  I love watching cartoons and am a huge fan of Dragonball Z (Goku).  I enjoy being greatly involved at UConn and highly recommend everyone to do the same.  Besides SUBOG, I'm in Zeta Beta Tau, RHA, and have worked with orientation.  I like to listen to all kinds of music, not one in particular.  My most embarrassing moment at UConn is when I made a fool of myself at a SUBOG comedy show...

No comments:

Post a Comment