Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alexis Rinaldi


I am this years Travel Chair for SUBOG responsible for planning fun trips for students such as visiting cities or shopping centers. I am a senior Communication Disorders Major with a    Minor in Psychology. I am an addictive fan of the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings series.  My favorite color is purple and I am obsessed with anything that has to do with butterflies.  My favorite bands are Nickleback and Daughtry. My favorite on campus activity was Oozeball and I am a 90s Nickelodeon junkie. I am a huge fan of South Park and Supernatural. I would have  to say that my favorite food would be cheeseburgers and my favorite soda is Sprite. I like to read, watch wrestling, travel, listen to music, watch movies, play Sudoku, and play video     games.

No comments:

Post a Comment