Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aaron Roscoe

I am this years comedy chair and it's my job to make sure you guys see some awesome, funny, diverse, and most important of all free comedians this year! I have an eclectic sense of music so my favorite bands are 30 Seconds to Mars and Danity Kane. My favorite food is cajun chicken alfredo pasta from Red Lobster! The best event that I have attended was Southapalooza last year. Between Oozeball and classic 90's Family Double Dare their is something for everyone. The most embarrassing moment that I have had at UConn was a complete fail. I completely wiped out, back first,  into a mud pile while trying to jump over a puddle. Take it from me wet grass and sneakers don't mix. So that's a little about me if you want to find out more stop by the SUBOG office and come to a comedy meeting Wednesdays at 4:00 P.M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment